Topone Trader $100K Challenge Account Giveaway

Topone Trader $100K Challenge Account Giveaway

Topone Trader, a prop firm trading platform, is hosting a big giveaway, offering traders the chance to win a 45-inch trading monitor AND a free $100k Challenge Account! This exciting giveaway ends on June 30th at 11:59 pm EST, and the winner will be announced on July 1, 2024.

How to Participate

1. Navigate to the ToponeTrader Promotion Page: Ended

2. Fill Out the Necessary Information and email address. After submitting, you will be redirected to the confirmation page and will receive a confirmation email with the task.

3. Complete the Required Tasks:

   - Follow the steps listed on the confirmation page: 

   - Follow @toponetrader on Instagram and tag 2 trader friends.

   - Subscribe to @toponetrader on YouTube and comment on their latest video.

   - Reply to the Topone Trader Giveaway email with the word "DONE."

Important Notes

Make sure to submit your reply before June 30th at 11:59 pm EST.

Loading current time...

Winner Announcement

The lucky winner will be announced on July 1, 2024, and will receive:

- A 45-inch trading monitor.

- A free $100k Challenge Account from ToponeTrader.

Profit Withdraw Condition:

To qualify for profit withdrawal, traders must meet the following conditions in the $100k challenge account, which has two phases:

1. Phase One: Achieve an 8% profit and Phase Two: Achieve a 5% profit and avoid a maximum 5% loss daily or overall 10% loss percentage. Failure to meet these criteria will lead to disqualification.

After meeting the above requirements, traders receive a funded account. There is no profit target, but the same daily or overall drawdown conditions apply. Profits generated in this account can be withdrawn with 80-90% profit split.

Additionally, news trading is not allowed after receiving the funded account.


ToponeTrader's giveaway provides an exciting opportunity for traders to win valuable prizes by completing simple tasks. Ensure to follow all participation rules and submit your entry before the deadline to maximize your chances of winning. Good luck!

Next Post Previous Post